I ordered a power supply for a digital keyboard based upon the model of the keyboard and a picture of the power supply as it was shown on the company website.I saw that the company offered a money back guarantee.

When it arrived, I saw immediately that it was not the same item that was shown, but I saw on the receipt that the model number of my keyboard was listed as one of the models that the power supply was supposed to fit.

Though the plug fit, it did not work.After I returned it (at my cost) I was offered only a partial refund of my purchase price.

Had an Experience with LCDPayless?

Comments

Sears Outlet - Never been treated so poorly based on payment details! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE C.S & CO Sears Outlet "Worst experience with a business, customer service (should be named something else for sears) I've ever encountered. Bar none. Takes the cake, and the whole *** bakery. UGH! Sorry, Long,..." Read more Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more